STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- California Society of CPA’s Student Ambassador, UC Davis
- MPAc Ambassador
- Executive Capital Fellow at the Governor’s Office of Planning and Research
- Treasurer, Chi Omega Fraternity at UC Davis
- University Honors Program, UC Davis
University of California, Davis, BA, Economics
Short and long term Career goals
After graduation I will be working for Deloitte in San Francisco as a Tax Consultant. My short term goal is to pass the CPA exam. Long-term, I want to learn something new every day.
I chose to attend the UC Davis MPAc program because of the high quality of professors, the emphasis on professional development, and the cohort structure.
I value most about the MPAc program is the support. The MPAc staff, professors, alumni, and fellow students are all there to help support my academic and career goals. I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of the MPAc family.
- I have 2 pet rabbits.
- I love listening to NPR’s Planet Money and Politics podcasts.