Fernando Ortiz de Zerallos MBA 12
Director, Business Development, Buenaventura Mining Company
- Business Analyst, Banco de Crédito del Perú – Miami Agency, Miami, Fla.
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Senior Relationship Manager, Midsized Business Segment, Banco de Crédito del Perú, Lima, Peru
Student Leadership and Experience
- Co-President, International Business Club
- Community Consulting Group Project on Sonoma Land Trust
- 2011 CFA Global Investment Research Challenge participant
- MBA Challenge for Charity participant
Engaging and studying with Graduate School of Management classmates and professors from a wide diversity of backgrounds is helping me to become a wiser man and a better person. The UC Davis MBA program has exceeded my expectations for learning solid business foundations bonded to a conscious mindset.
- Born in Lima, Peru; Native Spanish speaker.
- Married and father of two-year-old daughter.
- Recently trekked the Peruvian Inca Trail with six UC Davis MBA classmates.
- Enjoys surfing, snowboarding, soccer and Muay Thai.