STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- Core Assurance Intern, PwC, June 2016 – October 2016
- MPAc Student Ambassador
- Marketing and Social Communication Chair of the Graduate Accounting Club
- Bachelor of Science, Managerial Economics, Minor: Statistics, UC Davis
Short and long term Career goals
My short term career goals are to pass the CPA by mid-2018, continue to develop a strong professional network, and gain a variety of experiences within PwC. As for the long term, I hope to move into industry in the financial or tech-related fields within the Bay Area. The outlook I have on my career is that I eventually want to be active in key decision-making and provide value-add expertise to clients or the company for which I work.
The UC Davis MPAc provides each student with the opportunity to fulfill an impactful career within public accounting in general, but it also fosters that close network of MPAc current students, alumni, and advocates that will provide a long term career network and lifelong benefits. I chose the MPAc program because of this passionate network. I also chose this program because of the world-renowned, dedicated faculty and staff that give you that personal advising, academic assistance, and expertise.
- Eagle Scout.
- I obsess over IPAs and avocados.
- I am an outdoor fanatic and avid sports fan.