Hilary Hoeber MBA 04
Design Strategist, Independent Consultant
San Francisco, Calif.
My UC Davis MBA experience was a life-shaping moment in a well-timed career pivot. The combination of excellent professors and an experienced, diverse student body was invaluable. The School’s focus on developing a holistic approach to fostering individual professional growth while deepening business acumen is unique.
Sr. Strategist, UberEATs, San Francisco, Calif.
Business Strategist, Scient, San Francisco, Calif., and London, U.K.
B.A., International Relations, Wesleyan University, Middletown, Conn.
- Diverse IDEO clients include Gannett, Clark Realty Capital, Disney, Kraft, Nike, the Sunlight Foundation, Singapore Ministry of Manpower, U.S. Social Security Administration.
- Specializes in applying design thinking in projects that overcome systemic challenges to meet constituent needs—and effect sustainable change in the world.
- Has traveled, worked and studied in more than 40 countries; speaks Spanish, French, Italian.
- Hosts UC Davis MBA students for Shadow Day and informational interviews at IDEO.
- Advisory Team, National Parks Conservation Association—Center for Park Management.
- Advisory Council, California Civic Innovation Project—New America Foundation.