Professional Leadership and Related Activities
- Lead Educational Technology Partner at UC Davis Information and Educational Technology
- Student Assistant at UC Davis Accounting and Financial Services
Student Leadership and Activities
- Tax Preparer for Davis Students in Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Business and Finance Commissioner for Associated Students of University of California, Davis
- Member of Davis Accounting Society
- Bachelor of Science in Managerial Economics, UC Davis Class of 2017
- I have recently started to learn watercolor painting.
- My older brother and sister also graduated from UC Davis. Go Ags!
- You can probably find me in a museum whenever I have free time.
I decided to join the UC Davis MPAc program because I enjoyed my undergraduate studies here, and I was excited about the opportunity to continue my education at UC Davis. I was initially very interested in the program because it aligns with my goals of earning a master’s degree and pursuing a career in accounting. After learning about the amazing professors, faculty, and world class mentorship, I knew that this program is the right fit for me. In addition, I was drawn to the close-knit community within each cohort (I already consider mine lifelong friends!).