Jessica Frizell MBA 10
Operations, North Berkeley Imports
The School’s strong network in the Bay Area is an amazing asset. Through relationships with alumni in San Francisco, I secured an internship at the world’s largest asset-management company. It’s a rich opportunity to build my skills in both marketing and finance—invaluable experience for my future career.
U.S. and Canada Institutional Marketing, BlackRock, Inc., San Francisco, Calif.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Vice President of Events, Marketing Association
- Director of Marketing, Women in Leadership
B.A., Sociology, Emory University, Atlanta, Ga.
Owner & Designer, Oakleaf Floral Design, Oakland, Calif.
Special Projects Coordinator, The Robert Toigo Foundation, Oakland, Calif.
- Traveled to more than 20 countries.
- MVP water polo captain in college.
- Worked at the Department of Child, Youth & Family in Wellington, New Zealand.
- International exchange study at HEC School of Management in Paris, fall 2011.