Jiaqi Liu MSBA 18
PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP AND RELATED ACTIVITIES
- Initialized and led implementation of building information modeling in infrastructure industry at OKP
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
- Founder and president of student academic organization Building Information Modeling Club, led teams win the first prize of north district in National Undergraduate Student Building Information Modeling Competition
- Vice-president of Student Union, led international culture festival and job hunting activities for students.
- M.Sc in International Construction Management in Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
- B.A. in Construction Management in Harbin Institute of Technology in China
- I used to be shy, overcautious and taciturn, but I conquered myself.
- Building information Modeling in infrastructural industry is advanced and challenging, but I conquered the difficulties.
- People said it is impossible that I change my major to Business Analytics, but I conquered the prejudice.
“I’m a trailblazer who is always embracing evolution. UC Davis MSBA program makes it possible for me to appreciate the power of big data and bridge the gap between the traditional industry to data-driven business. I feel strong confidence that after graduate from this program, I am able to realize my business idea and make the world better.”