Kali Clark MBA 21
“I chose to pursue my MBA because I wanted to gain the skills to advance my career and I chose UC Davis for its expertise in the food and ag industries, which are my passion.”
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- UC Davis Associated Students of Management Internal Vice President.
- UC Davis Food & Wine Club Co-President.
- B.A. Psychology, Duke University.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- Program Manager, Napa Valley Grapegrowers.
- Harvest Intern, Round Pond Estate.
- Wine Team Communications and Operations Manager, Nakedwines.com.
- Marketing and Communications Manager, Chateau Montelena Winery.
- Research Associate, Duke University Medical Center.
- Research Associate, Fuqua School of Business.
- I made my own wine (Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon) while working harvest in 2016 (I also developed, wrote, and executed the winemaking protocol).
- My family nicknamed me rattlesnake because I didn’t exactly wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
- I love to fly fish and tie flies, which I’ve done since I was a kid.
- I’m most comfortable in a saddle or on a pair of skis.