Student Leadership and Experience
- Internal Recruitment Lead, UC Davis MBA Ambassador
- Marketing Club, Member
- Women in Leadership Club, Member
- B.A., Philosophy & Political Science, minor in Society and Ethics, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
Previous Work Experience
- Marketing and Sales Executive, Artemis Olive Oil
- Chair- University Union Advisory Board, Associated Students Inc.
The most important quality you can, and must, have coming in to an MBA program is an open mind to change. You will not be the same person leaving the GSM as you were coming in to it. The value of receiving your degree from the GSM comes from the people you meet along that way that will help mold you. If you approach every opportunity and person with an open mind there is no limit to amount of growth you can achieve in two short years.
- I’m an insomniac who loves naps
- I love to guess foreign languages and accents
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/karenmesrobian/