STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- MPAc Student Ambassador
- UC Davis Cycling Team Clothing Coordinator
- Managerial Economics BS UC Davis
Short and long term Career goals
My short-term career goals are to pass all four parts of the CPA by 2018 and to learn as much as possible as a tax associate at Deloitte. My long-term career goals are to move into private industry and find a way to incorporate my passion for bicycles and the outdoors into my tax career.
I decided to join the MPAC program at UC Davis because I did my undergrad here. I fell in love with the town of Davis as an undergrad and enjoyed my experiences so much that I did not want to leave. The welcoming faculty and impressive record of the program sealed the deal for me.
The best part of the MPAC program are the lifelong friendships I have created. We are an extremely close cohort and there is always a helping hand close by.
- I raced road bikes for UC Davis for four years.
- I have driven from California to Pennsylvania with my older brother.
- My biggest food struggle is that I love red velvet cake, but hate crème cheese frosting.