Director, MPAc Ambassador Program
Leadership and Related Activities
- General Accounting Intern, Seminole Financial Consultants 2017-2018
- Interim Controller at a startup in 2018
- Teaching Assistant for Intermediate Accounting, Fall Quarter 2018
- Local and Statewide Student Government, 2015-2018
- Main point of contact for the MPAc Ambassador Program
- BS in Business Administration: Accounting, CSU Monterey Bay
- I was a cheerleader for 5 years.
- I am originally from Colorado.
- I love to travel and have been to over 12 countries.
I chose to attend UC Davis MPAc because of the amazing professional development, opportunities, and community it presented. From speaking on the phone before applying to walking in the door on my first day of orientation (and every day after!), I have felt welcomed and supported. I chose this program for what it offered, not just the education, but also the environment, the people, and the possibilities that being a UC Davis MPAc bring.