- Senior Associate, Prudential Insurance Company, Newark, N.J.
- B.A., Economics, University of Calgary, Canada
- As president and CEO of MEAG New York, an asset manager for
the Germany-based Munich Re Group—one of the world’s leading
reinsurers—Seeman oversees $40 billion in fixed income assets;
originally joined MEAG as portfolio manager in 1995.
- Successful investment career in New York region includes six
years at Prudential Insurance Company working on bond
quantitative analytics and developing structured cash flows
- Major gift to the School established the Seeman Faculty
Opportunity Fund to support emerging faculty research needs.
- Committed to mentoring the next generation of finance