Michael Gonzales, Entering Class of 2014
UC Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center Night Pharmacist – Inpatient services, 2014 – Current
- Dignity Health Dominican Hospital: Night Pharmacist – Inpatient services and Telepharmacy overnight services for Dignity Health San Francisco Bay Area Hospitals, 2005 – 2013
- Current Adjunct Faculty – Clinical Instructor for Touro University College of Pharmacy , 2014 – Current
Student Leadership and Experience:
- UCD GSM Dean’s Student Advisory Committee – 2015 Director of Social and Community Activities
- UCD GSM Ambassador’s Club Core member
- UCD @GSM Toastmasters member
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) University of California San Francisco 2005
- Bachelors of Science in Biology (B.S.) University of Nevada Reno 2001
- Photography enthusiast – Landscapes and portraits
How will this degree help you in your career?
A Masters in Business Administration will provide the foundation for any business related endeavor I pursue in the future.
What do you value most about your experience in the UC Davis MBA program?
My classmates and the people I have met through the program have proven to be incredible. The breadth and depth of experience as well as the diversity in culture and professional background is like none I have ever experienced. I have established strong connections, both personally and professionally, and look forward to making more within The UC Davis Graduate School of Management and beyond.