Professional Leadership and Related Activities
- Tax Intern, K Coe Isom, January 2017- April 2017
- Audit Intern, Sensiba San Filippo, June 2017- August 2017
- Teaching Assistant for Cost Accounting
- MPAc Student Ambassador
- Member of Graduate Accounting Club
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Concentration: Accounting
- I enjoy doing hot yoga to help cope with stress.
- Wine and cheese are two of my favorite things.
- I love going to football, basketball, or baseball games!
After graduation, I will be working for PwC in San Francisco as an Assurance Associate. My short-term goal is to pass all sections of the CPA exam and travel Europe before I start working for PwC. I look forward to learning a tremendous amount and moving up within the firm. My long-term goal is to become an Accounting Professor or be a partner at an accounting firm.
I chose to attend the MPAc program because of the high quality of professors, the emphasis on professional development, and the cohort structure. From day one I felt everyone had my best interest in mind. The MPAc staff, professors, alumni, and fellow students have all helped me reach my academic and career goals.