Sara McDermott, Entering Class of 2014
AMPAC Fine Chemicals
- Quality Control Chemist, AMPAC Fine Chemicals – October 2014-Present
- Quality Control Associate Chemist, AMPAC Fine Chemicals - August 2012-Ocotber 2014
Student Leadership and Experience:
- UC Davis Sacramento MBA Ambassador
- UC Davis Graduate School of Management Leadership Fellow
- MetroEDGE Member
- B.S. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, UC Davis 2012
- Enjoys playing soccer, snowboarding , rafting, hiking, and watching football
- I spend a large amount of my free time with my nieces and nephews. I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews all under the age of 3.
How will this degree help you in your career?
“Becoming an MBA will help me to make a transition between industries and give me the knowledge and skills to be successful in any career path I choose.”
What do you value most about your experience in the UC Davis MBA program?
“I have found that not only am I gaining skills that I will need in my business analytics ‘tool belt’ but I am learning more about myself as a leader throughout the program. I find that being an MBA is not only about what you learn about business but what you can learn about yourself.”