Sarah Gustafson MSBA 18
PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP AND RELATED ACTIVITIES
- Model Risk Manager in the Model Validation group at MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
- Enterprise Risk Management at American International Group Property Casualty
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
- GoogleCloud Fellowship Recipient
- UC Davis MSBA Director’s Student Advisory Council (DSAC)
B.S. in Statistics, Duke University
- I love playing soccer, running, and backcountry camping.
- I ride my bike everywhere in San Francisco, despite the hills.
- I am addicted to tacos.
“The MSBA degree will give us the skills to turn big data into actionable intelligence. The technical focus of this program is complimented by an emphasis on communicating and implementing data-driven decisions. In fact, our practicums have already allowed us to experience first hand how to work on these problems, and it’s really clear that there are countless industries that are looking for more employees with our skill set.
The UC Davis MSBA program is unique because it’s situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco. The opportunities to interact with industry members and to witness the many applications of data science are really incredible.”