Seiha Buth, Entering Class of 2013
- ASQ Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional with Six Sigma Green Belt and seven years of experience in technical operations (production and quality control).
- Current Position: QC Associate, Site Product Testing, Genentech, 2014 – Present
- Previous Position: Production Associate, Novartis, 2011-2014
Student Leadership and Experience:
- President, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Association – Sacramento
- Sacramento MBA Core Ambassador
- Sacramento Student Services Taskforce Member (2014)
- Toastmasters @ GSM Member
- Metro EDGE Member
- B.S. in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, UC Davis
- Participated in the Waves to Wine Ride for the past three years. It is a two-day charity ride from SF to Sonoma benefiting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society – Northern California Chapter
- Has climbed the Half Dome in Yosemite.
- Loves cycling, snowboarding, and playing with my two dogs (a Pomeranian and Maltese-mix rescue)
- Enjoys learning to play soccer.
How has/will this degree help you in your career?
The MBA program at the GSM has broadened my scope and allowed me to develop a deeper understanding of finance and marketing. Instead of becoming myopic, my perspective is able to understand the business at a global level. The program has also given me the opportunity to discover and learn of other possible career trajectories.