Silvia Chiang MBA 12
Faculty Scholar / Director of Marketing, Evolphin Software Inc.
San Ramon, Calif.
I came to the Graduate School of Management with a deep desire to expand my business knowledge beyond marketing. The relationships I’ve made, the courses and leadership workshops, and the outstanding professors have encouraged me to excel. If you’re ready to challenge yourself and take advantage of all the opportunities offered, the UC Davis MBA experience will absolutely reward you.
Sales Analyst: E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Intern, The Clorox Company, Oakland, Calif.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Director of Marketing and Communications Associated Students of Management
- Member, Marketing Association
B.A., English Minor: Chinese, University of California, Berkeley
Marketing Manager, Tom Sawyer Software, Oakland, Calif.
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese; has traveled widely throughout Asia.
- Expanding international business expertise: Studying as MBA exchange student at Fudan University, Shanghai, in fall 2011.
- Volunteered more than 400 hours of service in her community.
- Nurtures creative gene through web and graphic design, drawing, baking.