“I chose MPAc program at UC Davis for two reasons. First, because of the diverse culture. I fit in perfectly and my skills and knowledge add to the diverse background that this program offers. Secondly, I chose this program to enhance my technical skills.”
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- 2019-20 MPAc Ambassador- Prospective Visit Lead
- Audit/Tax Intern for Grant Thornton LLP.
- Accounting Intern for Offices of Cynthia L. M. Brown, Certified Public Accountant.
- Office administrator for HaptX Inc.
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program volunteer for San Luis Obispo County.
- B.S. in Accounting and Finance, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- I studied abroad in Turin, Italy during my junior year.
- My name means “smiling” in Sanskrit.
- I own a leopard gecko and I foster puppies and kittens.