Tomas Sudnius MBA 12
Dean’s Scholar / James R. and Georgia K. Corbett Fellowship for Student Entrepreneurs
The UC Davis MBA offers a rare opportunity to advance your international business skills at some of the world’s best peer business schools. The exchange program at Fudan University, Shanghai allowed me to explore one of the world’s most dynamic economies, build lasting relationships, learn how to do business in China—and have a lot of fun.
- Alternative Investment Management – Private Equity, California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS, nation’s largest public pension fund)
Student Leadership and Experience
- Team Member, ECO Catalytics
- Top 3 Finalist, 2011 Walmart Better Living Business Plan Challenge
- Semi-finalist, 2011 Cleantech Open
- Second Place and People’s Choice Winner, 2011 Big Bang! Business Plan Competition
- Strategy Manager, Lietuvos Draudimas, part of RSA group and the largest non-life insurance company in the Baltic countries
- B.S., Economics and Management, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- MBA exchange student at Fudan University, Shanghai.
- Attended Ignite 2012 entrepreneurial conference.
- Native of Lithuania; speaks Lithuanian and Russian.
- Free-time favorites: camping and fishing.