Yiyi Han MSBA 18
Blends economics, Big Data and Silicon Valley tech
PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP AND RELATED ACTIVITIES
- Team Leader in research and presentation on British Bond in Europe Market and US Market , when working as a training intern in Morgan Stanley.
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
- UC Davis MSBA Student Advisory Council
- B.A. in Economics and minor in Political Science, UC Davis
- I love scuba diving, and I have a PADI certificate.
- I love indie music.
- I worked as sound technician for a modern drama.
“The MSBA program in UC Davis provides a good curriculum that covers business, analytics, statistics, and programming, which are all useful skills for me to pursue a career in business analytics field, which is booming in the big data era.
Furthermore, the program provides us the chance to dip our toes in the real business world through 10-month practicum, which is crucial for my career development. In the practicum program, I am working with a top real estate consulting firm and a top healthcare firm now. The experience sharpens my analytical and business skills.”