Incoming International Exchange Students
2016-2017 sTUDENT vISA Information
Student Visa 2016-2017
International exchange students must submit an DS-2019.
If you have any questions concerning your student visa, contact Services for International Students and Scholars (SISS) at (530) 752-0864 or email them.
Step-By-Step Instructions for Obtaining Student Visa:
International exchange students must request an DS-2019 form in order to apply for a student visa. Please follow the directions below to successfully submit your online request:
How to submit a request for your DS-2019 form:
- Go to iGlobal
- Log on using your UC Davis login ID and passphrase. If you do not have a UC Davis login and passphrase please create your UC Davis computing account.
- Click on “LOGIN” under full client Services for Students & Scholar
- If you are having problems using this form, please refresh the iGlobal page (the page before you encountered the error page) or try it in a new browser.
- If problems persist, please email SISS Data Team at JLBARNHILL@ucdavis.edu.
- Next, click on Document Request on the left.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, click on Graduate School of Management Document Request and follow instructions.
- The last window of the website will ask you to select what type of student you are. Select “MBA Exchange Student”.
A Graduate School of Management representative will check forms for completeness, then submit to SISS for processing. It will take SISS approximately 14 business days to create your DS-2019 from the day that they receive your complete application and paperwork. It can take several weeks to obtain a visa after UC Davis issues your DS-2019.
If you have additional questions, please contact Frances Lessman, +1 (916) 734-3938, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and insights regarding your move to Davis, please visit our FAQ’s page