Reader, MGT 204, 25% Appointment
Winter Quarter 2015 (3 openings)
The Graduate School of Management is accepting applications for a Reader appointment during the Winter Quarter of 2017. This appointment is for MGT 204 Marketing Management
Analysis of market opportunities, elements of market research, development of marketing strategies, market planning and implementations, and control systems. Consumer and industrial markets, market segmentation, pricing strategies, distribution channels, promotion, and sales
Reader duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting students navigate SPSS software.
- Grading and assisting with student homework (includes mid-terms, and finals).
- Assist in updating and maintaining the course grade book.
- May be asked to attend class sessions.
- Have knowledge of, and experience in SPSS.
- Strong command of Excel.
- Experience in marketing (undergrad/graduate level courses, work experience).
- Strong communication skills.
UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) will be strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.