MPAc Career Services
Your MPAc resume is a key tool for obtaining interviews. Your resume should be a concise summary of your experience, accomplishments and skills. Obtaining an interview is the main goal of a resume. For this assignment, you will need to update your resume and email to us.
- Watch the MPAc Resume Prezi.
- Review the resume guidelines and templates.
- Update your resume.
- Upload your updated resume to your Global Talent System (GTS) account.
- Once you upload your updated resume, staff will be notified and initiate the review process.
- If your resume is approved, you will be notified via email.
- If your resume requires fine-tuning, you will be notified via email of our suggestions.
- Once you have made additional edits, you can resend the resume. This process will be repeated until your resume is approved.
Please allow at least 2-3 weeks for the review process.