STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- Internal Recruitment Lead, UC Davis MBA Ambassador
- MBA Challenge for Charity (C4C)
- Associated Students of Management
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology & Social Behavior, Minor: Management
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- Human Resources Coordinator/Talent Acquisition Coordinator, CoreLogic
- Recruiting Research Associate, McDermott & Bull
The culture at the UC Davis Graduate School of Management is unlike any other. I spend every day learning from my peers, my professors, the staff, and about myself. The amount of support that each student gets, both academically and professionally, is one of the many reasons that I am unbelievably thankful I get to be a part of the GSM.
- I like to binge watch historical documentaries.
- I love to spend my time doing anything artistic – painting, drawing, baking, crafting (to name a few).
- I consider my Golden Retriever my child.