STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- MPAc Student Ambassador
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Food and Beverage Management
- San Francisco State University, Graduate school of Business, Data Science and Finance
Short and long term Career goals
I aim to excel in Financial Services in the auditing field with my CPA credential and perform data analysis.
I do believe the friendly environment with smart people that the UC Davis MPAc program provides is the reason why I choose it. I also value the career opportunities this program offers and the career training students will obtain. ic assistance, and expertise.
I want to highlight the faculty and staff that the MPAc program has. They are kind, open and available for all of us. And they are working hard for the success of every single student in this program!
- I love cooking. And I love noodles especially. I love to learn the innovative cuisine when I eat out.
- I am fascinated by modern automotive engineering and I love to learn about cars. I also enjoy long distance road trip. California State Route 1 is my favorite so far.
- I was a cast Member at Walt Disney World