Amanda Deiling MBA 17
- Chevron Corporation, Global PMO and Business Planning Coordinator
Professional Leadership and Related Activities
- Chapter Leader, San Ramon XYZ Employee Network Leadership Team (15 person Leadership Team, 1,000+ Members)
- Ingenuity Champion, San Ramon XYZ Employee Network Leadership Team (Previous)
- Secretary, San Ramon Women’s Employee Network Leadership Team (Previous)
- Communications Chair, Horizons IT Committee Leadership Team (Previous)
Student Leadership and Activities
- President, Human Resource and Management Association at California State University, Chico – Spring 2007
- Director of Communication, Human Resource and Management Association at California State University, Chico – Spring 2006 and Fall 2006
B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management, California State University, Chico
- Happy owner of an energetic Pomeranian named Kuma.
- Enjoy traveling and trying new food.
- Own just about every kitchen gadget possible.
How will this degree help you in your career?
This degree will not only add many new processes and tools to my professional skills toolkit but will also stretch my ability to analyze situations and tasks in new, effective ways.