7th Annual Capital Connections Networking Event
The Sutter Club, 1220 9th St, Sacramento, CA 95814
Sponsored by the Sacramento Part-Time MBA program, the 7th annual Capital Connections signature event provides the UC Davis Graduate School of Management community an opportunity to come together to share experiences, network, and build a stronger community across campuses, while celebrating the developments that Sacramento has made.
This year’s event focuses on the diverse resources that Sacramento has to offer—food, business and people. The event will take place at The Sutter Club, Sacramento’s premier and exclusive members-only club.
- H. Rao Unnava, Dean, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
- Steve Fleming, President and CEO, River City Bank
- More speakers to be announced
Speakers will share how Sacramento’s main industries (finance, agriculture, and government) are propelling the city to become “America’s Next Big City.”
The event will also include:
- Silent auction with items from companies that operate in our region
- Drink tickets for beer and wine
- Light appetizers
$65-$70 + fees and tax