Perspectives on a Post-COVID-19 Economy Series – Business Development / Project Management
How will business leaders deal with the emerging economy that has been ravaged by a significant decline in consumption, increase in business failures, and unpredictable swings in market value?
The post-COVID-19 economy is a global challenge that has real impacts on companies that struggle to survive and on others that look to take advantage of new opportunities that arise from these dynamic times.
Hear from top executives about the challenges and opportunities that leaders from different sectors will overcome and pursue.
This panel will focus on emerging issues in Business Development / Project Management. Panelists include:
- Randy Lee MBA 00, Vice President of Business Development, Tencent
- Michelle Leyden-Li JD 93, MBA 95, Vice President Global Marketing, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Moderated by: Dean H. Rao Unnava, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
The invitation-only event is exclusive to current students of the School.
5-6 p.m.: Panel discussion
6-6:30 p.m.: Questions from the audience
We look forward to seeing you there!
Rules of Engagement During the Zoom Panel Discussion
- Since this is a zoom meeting that will start at 5:00 p.m., please login to the meeting between 4:50-5:00 p.m. Keep your microphone muted as you enter.
- Once you login to the meeting you will be taken to a waiting room and the hosts will welcome you to the session when the panelists are ready.
- If you arrive after 5:00 p.m., then the hosts will welcome you as soon as they are able. Thank you for your patience.
- If you have questions, please use the chat feature. When the
panelists have completed their discussion, your questions will be
communicated by the moderator in the order that they are
- Note: in your chat identify the panelist with whom you want your question directed. If the question is intended for the both panelists, please indicated that in the chat.
- If you need to take a break from the meeting at any time during the panel discussion, do not leave the meeting, just turn your video off and remain muted.