Perspectives on a Post-COVID-19 Economy Series – Emerging Issues in Finance
How will business leaders deal with the emerging economy that has been ravaged by a significant decline in consumption, increase in business failures, and unpredictable swings in market value?
The post-COVID-19 economy is a global challenge that has real impacts on companies that struggle to survive and on others that look to take advantage of new opportunities that arise from these dynamic times.
At this first Zoom panel discussion, together we will explore the challenges and opportunities that leaders from different sectors will overcome and pursue.
This first panel will focus on emerging issues in finance and will include three UC Davis alumni:
- Mike Kourey 81, Chief Financial Officer, Vlocity
- Dan Griggs MBA 04, Consultant, Sitecore
- Wylie Tollette 88, Executive Vice President, Head of Client Investment Solutions, Franklin Templeton Multi-Asset Solutions
Professor Ayako Yasuda will moderate.
The invitation-only event is exclusive to current students of the School.
5-6 p.m.: Panel discussion
6-6:30 p.m.: Questions from the audience
Rules of Engagement During the Zoom Panel Discussion
- Since this is a zoom meeting that will start promptly at 5:00 p.m., please login to the meeting between 4:50-4:55 p.m. and we will welcome you into the meeting. Please keep your microphone muted. A pass code will be provided to access this meeting in the email that was sent to the GSM community.
- Once you login to the meeting you will be taken to a waiting room and the host will let you in the meeting.
- Between 5:00-5:15 p.m. feel free to drop in to the meeting. The hosts will invite you into the meeting as soon as they can.
- If you have questions, please use the chat option. When the
panelists have completed their discussion, your questions will be
communicated by Professor Ayako Yasuda.
- Note: in your chat identify the panelist with whom you want your question directed. If the question is intended for the entire panel, please state that in the chat.
- If you need to take a break from the meeting at any time during the panel discussion, do not leave the meeting, just turn your video off and remain muted.