Perspectives on a Post-COVID-19 Economy Series – Emerging Issues in Supply Chain/Operations
How will business leaders deal with the emerging economy that has been ravaged by a significant decline in consumption, increase in business failures, and unpredictable swings in market value?
The post-COVID-19 economy will be a global challenge with lasting impacts on companies that struggle to survive while others look to take advantage of new opportunities that arise from this era of uncertainty.
Hear from top executives about the challenges and opportunities in disruptions in supply chains and operations.
- Damien Caton MBA 09, Vice President of Supply Chain, Trinchero Estates Winery
- Peter Barrick MBA 16, Director of Operations, Sonoma Brands
Moderated by: Professor Rachel Chen, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
The invitation-only event is exclusive to current students of the School.
5-6 p.m.: Panel discussion
6-6:30 p.m.: Questions from the audience
We look forward to seeing you there!
Rules of Engagement During the Zoom Panel Discussion
- Since this is a zoom meeting that will start promptly at 5:00 p.m., please login to the meeting between 4:50-4:55 p.m. Keep your microphone muted. A pass code will be provided to access this meeting.
- Once you login to the meeting you will be taken to a waiting room and the host will let you in the meeting.
- After 5:00 p.m. no new participants will be allowed into the meeting.
- If you have questions, please use the chat option. When the
panelists have completed their discussion, your questions will be
communicated in the order that they are received.
- Note: in your chat identify the panelist with whom you want your question directed. If the question is intended for the entire panel, please state that in the chat.
- If you need to take a break from the meeting at any time during the panel discussion, do not leave the meeting, just turn your video off and remain muted.