Virtual Food & Wine Pairing Workshop
Presented by the Food & Wine Club
This is a fun and informal wine and cheese/snack tasting.
If you want to taste along with us, we’ve included our selections below, which should be widely available.
- Red wine: Luisi Chianti Riserva (or any other Chianti you can find)
- White wine: Kris Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie (or any other Pinot Grigio you can find)
- Beer: If beer is more your thing: Founders Pale Ale, Lagunitas Sumpin’ Easy Ale, Yards Pale Ale (or any crisp ale) – shoutout to Jordan and Katz for the recs!
- Cheese: Paradiso Reserve (available at Davis Nugget)
- Snack(s): Harvest Snaps (should be available at your local grocery store or via Amazon)
The basics/101 of tasting and food pairing
Ayumi Tsurushita MBA 21 will share her experience working on the snack products above.
We’ll close with a relaxed Q&A or just catch up if that’s the vibe.
Please note that wine/cheese/snack tasting is not required to participate! Let us know if you have any questions.