Think. Do. Discover.
2019 UC Davis Innovation + Entrepreneurship Conference
More than 300 students attended Think. Do. Discover., the 2019 UC Davis Innovation + Entrepreneurship Conference, presented by the Davis Entrepreneurship Network on April 12. The students and others joined Chancellor Gary May and Aggie innovators for a day of inspiration, networking and discovery, focused on building the skills to address challenges, offer solutions and have a positive impact on the world.
Watch our conference video: #AggieInnovator!
- a keynote by Chancellor Gary May
- an experiential workshop led by Professor Andrew Hargadon to develop an innovation mindset
- panel discussions with successful student and alumni entrepreneurs
- a workshop with master storyteller Lisa Muhlhart focused on how to effectively tell your story and share your vision
- an introduction to campus and regional programs that help launch new ventures
- opportunities to network with other students who are passionate about creating positive change
- live pitches by student entrepreneurs
“”Innovation happens when we embrace the widest possible range of backgrounds, ideas, opinions and perceptions. The greater the mix, the more likely we will make discoveries and solve problems. We’re ready to show the world the kind of innovation that springs from UC Davis and its diverse community of thinkers.”
—Chancellor Gary May
Think. Do. Discover. was funded by the State of California through Assembly Bill 2664: University of California Innovation and Entrepreneurship Expansion.