The institute’s programs would not be possible without the involvement and support of a generous network of corporations, foundations, venture capitalists, angel investors, entrepreneurs, lawyers, bankers and public agencies.
We invite you to share your experiences, expertise and insight with some of tomorrow’s brightest aspiring entrepreneurs. Ways to get involved and share your expertise include:
- Participate as a mentor in our entrepreneurship academies.
- Attend the Big Bang! events
- Become a mentor for our programs
- Serve as a Big Bang! judge
- Sponsor the Big Bang! Business Competition
- Support the institute financially
If you are interested in getting involved in our programs, contact Niki Peterson, Program Manager.