Your support leads to our success. For over three decades, the UC Davis Graduate School of Management has graduated innovative problem-solvers, world-class leaders and talented workers.
Our ability to attract students, deliver a transformative education, strengthen our alumni network and provide the best learning environment possible depends on you—our generous donors.
What can your gift do?
- Pay a student’s expenses to attend a career fair or conference. Each year, students make the trek to career fairs and conferences to network with future employers for permanent positions or internships. Your gift can sponsor a student’s travel and admission to one of these events.
- Sponsor an attendee at an Entrepreneurship Academy hosted by the Child Family Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Contribute toward a Big Bang! award. The annual UC Davis business competition awards First, Second, People’s Choice and other prizes to top teams.
- Establish an endowed student award. Help offset the cost of their education, thereby decreasing their loan repayment (minimum of $5,000 per year for five years).
- Pay for a student’s books. The estimated annual cost of books for a Graduate School of Management student is $1,750.
- Support the Annual Fund. Your gift delivers support to the area of greatest need at the School, enhancing the academic environment.
- Support the Associated Students of Management Provide funds for the students to organize and execute networking events, engage in philanthropic activities and coordinate extracurricular activities—including their famous networking barbeques.
- Prepare leaders for global impact today and tomorrow. Your investment of financial resources in UC Davis helps us plan for the future. Your gift can provide perpetual support in the form of an endowment or outfit a space in Gallagher Hall. It also inspires the next generation of philanthropists.
Every gift makes a difference. No matter the size, together donor contributions make a big impact providing student aid, enhancing the student experience through extracurricular workshops, seminars and corporate connections, and supporting our world class faculty’s research.