Community Event for Current Students
- February 25, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- March 11, 2021 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- April 29, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- May 27, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- June 03, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Connect with your fellow classmates at GSM Connects. Students from Full-Time MBA, Bay Area Part-Time MBA, Sacramento Part-Time MBA, Online MBA, MPAc and MSBA are welcome to attend!
February 25: Lunar New Year Celebration
- Learn how different cultures celebrate Lunar New Year
- Make (or buy) dumplings
- Create an origami ox
- Drink vodka (or not)
- Eat with chopsticks
- Spend time with our community
March 11: Wellness Wednesday - Ashtaga Yoga with Sheetal Bhatia
Join us for an evening to mitigate stress through Yoga. We are excited to have Sheetal Bhatia lead this health and wellness connects by showing us how to use Yoga as a way to manage and mitigate stress in our lives. This is a unique opportunity for us to learn more about Yoga and how the practice could impact our lives for the better.
Preparing for the Session
- There must be a 3 hours gap between lunch and practice.
- There must be a 2.5 hours gap between tea or coffee and practice.
- You can have normal water 1 hour before practice.
- Avoid wearing any ornaments or watch.
- Wear Comfortable clothes for practice.
- Maintain silence during practice as it is a very private moment.
April 29: Sip 'N Paint
Let's relax and paint together! Bring a beverage of choice and try your hand at representing the UC Davis water tower. You may choose your art tools: ink, crayon, charcoal, finger paints, or traditional paints.
The only rule is you have to physically draw the image on paper--no electronic renditions.
Some significant days in April could inspire your creativity.
- April 4: Easter
- April 8: The Buddha's Birth
- April 12: Ramadan
- April 22: Earth Day
- April 23: Gathering of Nations
Be ready to share your drawings with the group!
May 27: Networking Event
June 3: Celebratory Toast