The Graduate School of Management Alumni Association (GSMAA) is a vibrant, dynamic and powerful networking community that is passionate about ensuring GSM’s continued success as a globally ranked MBA program.
The GSMAA board members are a select consortium of alumni leaders who have the important role of serving as liaisons between the alumni population and leadership at the School. The Board’s mission is to facilitate strong affiliations among alumni, students, faculty, staff and the communities that are united within the GSM network.
Purpose and Values
- Fosters and contributes to a close-knit alumni community
- Promotes the value of well-rounded graduates
- Introduces and integrates members into the business community
- Passionate and energetic leadership
- Engaging the GSM Alumni community
- Continued commitment and service to GSM
Because of the importance of their role, members of the board are expected to uphold the following responsibilities:
- Attend three (3) board meetings per year during weekends in Oct, Feb and May. (Meeting locations rotate between Sacramento, Davis and Bay Area locations.)
- Attend at least three (3) GSM events per year to represent the alumni population.
- Fulfill a three-year term with consistent participation.
Benefits and Opportunities:
- Great networking with fellow board members and alumni volunteers from other classes and programs.
- Find your next job or find a lead for a new job for your spouse/best friend/sibling.
- Find a co-entrepreneur for your next endeavor.
- Deeper connections than simply attending events.
- Meet fun and like-minded individuals who have a shared GSM connection.
- Access & exposure to the Dean’s Advisory Council, faculty, current student leaders and invitations to special events.
- Add board service to your resume.
Interested? Email our Development and Alumni Relations at email@example.com.
Current Board Members
SVP, Expedia Group Platform
|Senior Finance Manager
|Healthy Rural California, Inc.
|Chief Financial Officer
|Director of Product Management and Marketing
Trinchero Family Estates
VP, Strategy & Business Development
Director of Data Science
Engagement & Fundraising Chair
VMS Medical Group, Inc.
Special Assistant to the CEO
Student Fellowship Selection Committee Chair
Director, Dialysis Services/CVS Kidney Care
GIG Car Share
Product Marketing Specialist
|Composite Technology International, Inc.
Alumni Awards Selection Committee Chair
Sacramento Metro Chamber
Blue Shield of California