The Graduate School of Management Master of Science in Business Analytics program will allow you to build competencies in analytics, data, business and practice and prepare you to be an innovative leader in this data-driven era. Advance your career by acquiring expertise in one of the most coveted skillsets in today’s, modern business environment—business analytics.
Build your business skills for achieving organizational impact through leadership, strategic thinking, communication and project management.
Build your data skills as you learn core methods for acquiring, storing, handling and representing data.
Analytics is the discovery, interpretation and communication of meaningful patterns of data. Build your skills in core statistical and computational techniques such as data modeling, databases, regression, data mining, machine learning and operations research methods.
Our program will give you hands-on experience working with and implementing analytic projects in a business environment. Under the direction of program faculty and in small student teams, you will learn analytics by navigating the complete project lifecycle on business problems drawn from real industry data.
- Blend data science skills with business knowledge and organizational savvy.
- Learn a diverse set of skills in analytics work.
- Work on a team of professional students who are leaders in salient skill: quantitative analysis, computing, business experience or organizational effectiveness.
- Learn-by-doing through live, analytic practicum projects with corporate sponsors and globally ranked faculty mentors.
- Apply classroom instruction to projects that take you from opportunity identification and problem structuring to solution, persuasion and implementation.
- Be inspired. Work with student peers from the U.S. and abroad who have professional backgrounds in analytics and humanistic disciplines.
Gain the competitive advantage needed to advance your career in a variety of sectors through an MSBA degree.