A breakdown of your MSBA program
UC Davis's Graduate School of Management MSBA curriculum will give you hands-on experience working on and implementing analytic projects that are drawn from real industry data and move through the lifecycle of business problems.
You’ll work with globally ranked faculty and as part of small student teams to build your skills in:
- data modeling
- data mining
- machine learning
- operations research methods
- methods for acquiring, storing, handling and representing data
- strategic thinking
- data-driven communication
- project management
Students must complete 44 units to meet the graduation requirements, including a practicum project course that spans the duration of the program.
|Fall (17 units)||Winter (14 units)||Spring (13 units)|
Intersession prior to fall quarter.*
- The outlined schedule and unit requirement is subject to change. Formal instruction occurs on Fridays, Saturdays and most Wednesdays.
- As part of the degree requirements, all students must pass a comprehensive examination administered in the spring quarter. The exam tests students on their coursework, as well as their ability to synthesize learning across key subject areas.