All candidates are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships based on their admissions application. Criteria includes academic record, professional promise, and focus. You will be notified by Student Affairs if you have been selected for a GSM scholarship.
Nearly 4/5 Admitted MPAc students received merit-based scholarships from UC Davis in 2020
UC Native American Opportunity Plan
The University of California Native American Opportunity Plan ensures that in-state systemwide Tuition and Student Services Fees are fully covered for California students who are also enrolled in federally recognized Native American, American Indian and Alaska Native tribes. This plan applies to the Graduate School of Management’s professional degree students. For more information and eligibility requirements, please visit the UC Davis Financial Aid website.
The UC Davis Graduate School of Management has compiled the following list of external scholarship opportunities as a service to the community. Students should work directly with each agency to verify their processes and eligibility—and should verify the legitimacy of any organization they provide personal information to.
- American Marketing Association Diversity Leadership Scholarship
- Financial Women of San Francisco
- Point Foundation-The National LGBTQ Scholarship Fund
- Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans
- QS Top MBA
- Toigo Foundation
- CalCPA’s Scholarship Resource Guide
- This Way to CPA Scholarship Search
- U.S. News & World Report: The Scholarship Coach