All candidates are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships based on their admissions application. Criteria includes academic record, professional promise, and focus. You will be notified by Student Affairs if you have been selected for a GSM scholarship.
Nearly 4/5 Admitted MPAc students received merit-based scholarships from UC Davis in 2020
The UC Davis Graduate School of Management has compiled the following list of external scholarship opportunities as a service to the community. Students should work directly with each agency to verify their processes and eligibility—and should verify the legitimacy of any organization they provide personal information to.
- American Marketing Association Diversity Leadership Scholarship
- Financial Women of San Francisco
- Point Foundation-The National LGBTQ Scholarship Fund
- Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans
- QS Top MBA
- Toigo Foundation
- CalCPA’s Scholarship Resource Guide
- This Way to CPA Scholarship Search
- U.S. News & World Report: The Scholarship Coach