There are multiple ways to connect and engage with our MBA students. We strongly encourage employers to interact with our graduate students during both the academic year as well as the summer. The Career Development Office will help you schedule and manage the logistics.
Engage with our Students
- Company Information Sessions: provide insight on the uniqueness of your company while helping students gear up for recruitment.
- On-Campus/Virtual Interviews (see recommendations on conducting interviews)
- Coffee Chats: one-on-one informal informational meetings with you and the student.
- Host a Company Site Tour: market your company’s product, services and culture to our students so they gain first-hand knowledge of industry trends and perspectives.
- Student Clubs: align your industry and connect with a student-led club.
- Career Fairs: meet with MBAs and other UC Davis graduate students at our Food & Ag Career Fair (fall) and Startup Career Fair (spring).
Companies that have hired our students: