Each year the Graduate School of Management’s Alumni Association (GSMAA) awards five fellowships, one to a student from each of the School's five programs:
- Full-Time MBA
- Sacramento Part-Time MBA
- Bay Area Part-Time MBA
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
Student fellowship winners receive a cash award that is applied toward the cost of their education. These fellowships are funded in part by philanthropic contributions make to the GSM Annual Fund.
Fellows are selected based on the following criteria:
- Completion of first year of study in good academic standing
- Demonstration of commitment to academic excellence
- Leadership as a UC Davis GSM student
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Commitment to give back to fellow students and the School
- Desire to advance and promote the School's excellence
- Ability to stand out in the School's community
- Advocacy of community building and teamwork
- Enthusiasm, passion and energy
Nomination & Award Process
Student fellows can be nominated by the School’s alumni, students, faculty and staff. Members of the GSMAA Board’s Student Fellowship selection committee choose the winners.
Nominations are currently closed.
Past GSMAA Student Fellowship Recipients:
- Lauren Salas-Mationg, Full-Time MBA
- Jessica Moon, Sacramento Part-Time MBA
- Matt Low, Bay Area Part-Time MBA
- Ruby Ramirez, MPAc
- Rohan Ranshinge, MSBA
If you are interested in serving on the GSMAA Student Fellowship selection committee, please contact the GSM Development and Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.