Each year the Graduate School of Management’s Alumni Association (GSMAA) awards six fellowships, one to a student from each of the School's programs.
***2023 nominations are closed.***
Fellows are selected based on the following criteria:
- Completion of first year of study in good academic standing (MBA students)
- Completion of first quarter of study in good academic standing (MPAc and MSBA students)
- Demonstration of commitment to academic excellence
- Leadership as a UC Davis GSM student
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Commitment to give back to fellow students and the School
- Desire to advance and promote the School's excellence
- Ability to stand out in the School's community
- Advocacy of community building and teamwork
- Enthusiasm, passion and energy
Nomination & Award Process
Student fellows can be nominated by the School’s alumni, students, faculty and staff. Members of the GSMAA Board’s Student Fellowship selection committee choose the winners.
2023 GSMAA Student Fellowship Recipients
- Full-Time MBA: Ash Bagla
- Sacramento Part-Time MBA: Marie Putnam
- Bay Area Part-Time MBA: Jessica Cheng
- Online MBA: Milena Ferreira
- MPAc: Spencer Kidder
- MSBA: Parina Kolhe
Student fellowship winners receive a cash award that is applied toward the cost of their education. These fellowships are funded in part by philanthropic contributions made to the GSM Annual Fund.
If you are interested in serving on the GSMAA Student Fellowship selection committee, please contact the GSM Development and Alumni Relations at email@example.com.