|Fall 2024 MPAc Application Deadlines|
The Graduate School of Management seeks candidates with the potential to become innovative leaders ready to make a global impact. Successful applicants have impressive records of achievement and the promise to accomplish much more.
Students with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university who meet the minimum entrance requirements are invited to apply for the MPAc program. An undergraduate accounting degree is not required.
Step 1 - Submit an Application
To complete your application, you'll need the materials listed below.
- Application - Apply Today
- Two professional recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Unofficial transcripts (unofficial for admission, official for enrollment)
- Unofficial GMAT/GRE scores (waivers available)
- If applicable, unofficial TOEFL / IELTS scores (waivers available)
- $125 application fee
- Applicants may only submit one application per admissions year.
Step 2 - Interview with Admissions (by invitation only)
Select candidates will be invited to a virtual Zoom interview. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 3 - Receive a Decision
When a decision is available you will receive a decision notification email. PMPAc admission decisions are final.