|Fall 2024-25 MM Application Deadlines|
We recognize the extraordinary challenges present in the world today, including your plans for business school. We admire your decision to invest in yourself. As you courageously take the next step to invest in your future and career, our Master of Management admissions team is committed to helping you navigate through the application process.
Who We Look For
The UC Davis Graduate School of Management Admissions Committee reviews applications holistically, evaluating your academic potential, professional promise and personal qualities. The Master of Management program does not require full-time professional work experience, but be sure to highlight internships, volunteer efforts and any work experience you do have.
To be considered for admission, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. regionally accredited institution or the international equivalent. To determine if your degree program meets our requirements, review the expected level of study for international students.
Step 1 - Submit an Application
To complete your application, you'll need the materials listed below.
- Two recommendations
- One personal insight question
- Transcripts (unofficial for admission, official for enrollment)
- GMAT or GRE General Test (Learn more about GMAT/GRE testing requirements for the MM program.)
- TOEFL / IELTS English Test (For international, non-native English-speaking applicants)
- $125 application fee
Step 2 - Spark Hire Screening Interview
All candidates will receive an invitation for a one-way video interview through our Spark Hire platform. This brief, one-way recorded interview will give us a chance to get to know you better.
Step 3 - Interview with Admissions (by invitation only)
Select candidates will be invited to a virtual Zoom interview. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 3 - Receive a Decision
- When a decision is available you will receive a decision notification email. Your decision letter will also be available on your Application Dashboard.