Career Support Services
True career management is a lifelong process. One of the best ways to ensure a long and successful career is to learn the strategies and tools of proactive career management.
To access our many career development resources and tools, please register for a Canvas account. If you have any questions, please contact the Career Development staff.
What you can expect from Career Development
- Work with you in a professional and ethical manner.
- Be available to discuss your individual concerns, career development strategy, and job search processes.
- Provide you with opportunities to meet with employers from a variety of functional areas and industries.
- Provide the latest resources and training programs in job search strategy and career management.
- Keep conversations, statistics and career management records confidential and only release them with your consent or in aggregate form. (Uploading a resume to GTS is implied consent to the release of information contained in the resume).
The relatively small size of the Graduate School of Management’s programs allows for a great deal of interaction between students and the career development staff. We will work closely with you to help develop a career roadmap that is right for you. We are dedicated to assisting you and look forward to a close and productive working relationship during your time at the GSM.