Class Visit: Organizational Strategy and Structure
- April 26, 2023 9:00am - 12:50pm
- May 03, 2023 9:00am - 12:50pm
- May 10, 2023 9:00am - 12:50pm
- May 17, 2023 9:00am - 12:50pm
- May 24, 2023 9:00am - 12:50pm
- May 31, 2023 9:00am - 12:50pm
- June 07, 2023 9:00am - 12:50pm
Join us for a UC Davis MBA class visit and experience firsthand our collaborative and close-knit community. You will have the opportunity to chat with an MBA Student Ambassador, meet the professor and observe the student dynamic. We look forward to seeing you!
Organizational Strategy and Structure
Instructor: Elizabeth Pontikes
Course Description: Strategic management of organizations, including analysis of industries, firm resources and capabilities, and corporate strategy. Strategy formulation, implementation and strategic decision-making. Firm and industry life cycles and change. Analysis of organizational design and structure including differentiation and integration.
Why a UC Davis MBA?
There are countless benefits to earning an MBA. From moving up the career ladder, to gaining the skills you need to switch fields or start your own business, an MBA opens many new professional doors to you.
Our programs are offered at the UC Davis campus, the San Francisco Bay Area—the world’s foremost hub of innovation, and in Sacramento—California’s thriving state capital. Learn more about our:
- No. 2 ranked faculty in the world, and our commitment to personal student learning.
- Industry Immersions that tap UC Davis' corporate network and trailblazing research strengths.
- Collaborative Leadership Program that will prepare you to lead teams in today’s complex global business world.