- June 15, 2022 9:00am - 9:30am
- June 15, 2022 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- June 15, 2022 6:00pm - 6:30pm
- July 13, 2022 9:00am - 9:30am
- July 13, 2022 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- July 13, 2022 6:00pm - 6:30pm
- April 06, 2022 9:00am - 9:30am
Are you ready to take the next step to accelerate your career? Join Sacramento Part-Time MBA Associate Director of Admissions Alex Svensson on a small group guided tour of the campus and learn more about our Sacramento Part-Time MBA program.
As we continue our efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, please review and adhere to our campus safety procedures before the event:
Attendees will qualify to have their application fee waived. Several dates and times to choose from.
Why a UC Davis MBA?
There are countless benefits to earning an MBA. From moving up the career ladder, to gaining the skills you need to switch fields or start your own business, an MBA opens many new professional doors to you.
Our programs are offered at the UC Davis campus, the San Francisco Bay Area—the world’s foremost hub of innovation, and in Sacramento—California’s thriving state capital.
- Personal attention from No. 2 ranked faculty
- Industry Immersions that tap UC Davis corporate network and trailblazing research strengths
- Collaborative Leadership Program that will prepare you to lead teams in today’s complex global business world
We’ll answer all your questions and share how the global UC Davis alumni network, our career development team and small class sizes offer an unmatched student experience and can accelerate your career. Ask about our scholarship and financing options.
We look forward to meeting you!