By Espy Foft, Content Marketing Specialist
The Graduate School of Management will recognize and award diplomas to the largest class in school history, with Commencement for master's business programs set for June 17.
With 464 eligible graduates this year, the class of 2023 includes:
- 194 Online MBA candidates
- 42 Full-Time MBA candidates
- 54 Bay Area Part-Time MBA candidates
- 41 Sacramento Part-Time MBA candidates
- 34 Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) candidates
- 99 Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) candidates
"The graduating class represents yet another group of highly talented individuals who enrich the Graduate School of Management and the companies they will be working in shortly," said Dean H. Rao Unnava. "We are proud to continue on our growth trajectory with top-notch talent like these graduates."
The 194 Online MBA graduates and the 99 new alumni of the Master of Science in Business Analytics program represent record-setting numbers for the respective programs.
This year’s commencement ceremony will be held at UC Davis’ University Credit Union Center, formerly known as the Pavilion.