A personalized path to your career success
Through our MBA career support services, you will realize the benefits of Graduate School of Management's close-knit community, business expertise, and powerful professional network.
From day one, we partner with you to discover a career path that best matches your interests, skills and professional ambitions.
We help create a custom-tailored career roadmap for you that will set you up for post-MBA success. This roadmap will keep you focused as you pursue your degree and catapult your professional trajectory after graduation so you can make a difference in the world.
A Solid Foundation from Day One
During orientation, you will learn from dynamic expert speakers who lead workshops and experiences that will prepare you to successfully navigate your job search.
You'll have the opportunity to participate in other career development opportunities throughout your MBA experience:
- Information sessions with top employers
- On-campus interviewing
- Career services programming
- GTS: Global Talent System (online portal)
- 24/7 online career support through Canvas platform
- Career assessments
- Alumni connections
Through customized coaching and access to our powerful network of industry leaders, our dedicated team of career development experts will help you create a personalized career roadmap that will further your strengths, abilities and skills, and allow you to achieve your professional goals.
Personalized Career Planning
At the Graduate School of Management, we have a robust team of trained professionals whose mission is to help you discover a career path that will both motivate your MBA studies and best prepare you for a successful career after graduation.
Our customized coaching sessions will help you:
- Unearth career interests and values
- Realize your skills, strengths and talent
- Form career plans that define goals and create paths to success
- Research specific organizations of personal interest
- Develop plans to advance in current roles
- Bolster networking and connections in a chosen field
- Prepare for interviews and organize resume
- Conduct post-interview assessments
- Navigate the offer stage and negotiation process