Supporting Our Men and Women of the Armed Forces
The UC Davis Graduate School of Management has consistently been ranked as a Top-10 Military Friendly® graduate school by militaryfriendly.com.
We are committed to making merit scholarship and financial aid available to qualified military personnel. We offer the following to U.S. military and former U.S. military personnel:
- Awards up to $6,000 for tuition expenses not covered by the Post-9/11 GI Bill to up to two eligible UC Davis Graduate School of Management students; with this Veterans Affairs (VA) will match that amount dollar for dollar.
- Application fee waiver. Please contact your admissions team before submitting your application to arrange for the waiver.
- Automatic one-year deferment if admitted military students’ plans are delayed by their service branch.
Additional helpful links:
- UC Davis Veterans Office
- Mather VA Hospital
- UC Davis residency requirement
- Yellow Ribbon
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- CalVet Education Benefits
- Davis Student Veteran Organization
- UC Davis ROTC